Monday, March 19, 2012

~A BRIEF INTERRUPTION~

What a crazy week I had last week.  A & A both had birthday parties to attend in two different places on the same day.  It has snowed like mad.  We have/had a critter taking up residence under our house --we've since found out it was/is a bunny.  Now to get him out of there! My baby sister found out on her 38th birthday that she has cancer.  She lives in Virginia so I am 3,000 miles away and feeling pretty helpless .  They have admitted her to the cancer floor and are doing tests to figure out a treatment plan.....needless to say I've been slightly distracted.  My little man turned 7 this week which meant school treats, some shopping, a birthday party with family and a friend over to spend the night.  In the middle of all this my daughter and I caught a bug....blech. We took a sick day yesterday and stayed home from church and rested.  And today the boys are home sick with the crud Anna and I had earlier. 

So here I am trying to get back on track.  Sorry for no posts last week, but I had more to do than I had time.


DON'T FORGET MARCH IS FROZEN FOOD MONTH!!!
Pin It!

No comments: