Friday, June 17, 2011

SAFEWAY DOUBLE COUPONS

YOU MAY HAVE HEARD RUMORS, SEEN SIGNS SOMEWHERE IN THE STORE OR EVEN BEEN TOLD BY A CASHIER THAT YOU "CAN'T DO THAT" WITH DOUBLERS ANYMORE.

I SPOKE TO THE OFFICE TODAY AND HAVE CONFIRMED THAT FOR THE LA GRANDE SAFEWAY THE DOUBLE COUPON POLICY WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:

"ONE DOUBLER MAY BE USED PER FAMILY PER SHOPPING TRIP"

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR US IS THAT WE MAY DO A TRANSACTION...DOUBLE 4 COUPONS AND LEAVE.  WE MAY RETURN FOR ANOTHER TRANSACTION BUT ONLY AFTER PHYSICALLY LEAVING THE STORE AND RETURNING.  NOW, ARE THEY REALLY GOING TO WATCH THAT CLOSE?? PROBABLY NOT; HOWEVER, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED MORE THAN ONE TRANSACTION AT A TIME. 

UNLESS YOU GET A CHECKER WHO ISN'T UP ON THE NEW POLICY OR WHO SIMPLY DOESN'T MIND.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

thats a bummer!!!

Anonymous said...

I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!

My web blog; paleo diet recipes

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess
I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for first-time blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.


my website paleo diet